The river is made of hydrogen sulfide. As hydrogen sulfide is much denser than water, it stays at the bottom and creates its own river. However, hydrogen sulfide is classified as a level 4 in the MSDS, and is very dangerous. Definitely not something you want to go take a dip in.
This is an underwater river in Mexico.
Just keep swimming. swimming swimming
That scary moment when you're about to go to bed and then you realize you had homework.
A Psychic talking to a Ghost
- PSYCHIC: Why did you die?
- GHOST: I was struck by a car to save someone.
- PSYCHIC: Why?
- GHOST: 'Coz I don't want my love to get hurt.
- PSYCHIC: You really love her a lot cause you sacrificed your life just for her maybe she's sad now because of your death.
- GHOST: No, She's very happy now because the one I saved was the person she loves.
A 3 months pregnant woman falls into a deep coma. 6 months later, she awakes and asks the doctor 'bout her baby.
- Doctor: You had twins, a boy and a girl, and they are both fine. Luckily, your brother named them for you.
- Woman: Oh no, not my brother! He's an idiot! What did he name the girl?
- Doctor: Denise.
- Woman: Well it isn't so bad, and what did he call the boy?
- Doctor: Denephew.
Teacher: "I have a fun project for you guys to do!"